SPEARGUN IMERSION CONCEPT PRO INOX SHAFT CLOSED MUZZLE
The CONCEPT PRO underwater fishing speargun is equipped with:
- An aluminum tube Ø 28 mm
- A Ø 6 mm stainless steel arrow
- A set of articulated shells
- A pair of latex bungees Ø 16 mm
- An adjustable stock with right- or left-handed thumb rest.
- The inclination of the handle in relation to the axis of the tube can be adjusted millimetrically with a variable angle of your choice from 90 to 170°. The adjustment is instantaneous. Requires no disassembly and can be carried out in water, while in use (patented system).
- The handle is overmolded with non-slip rubber.
- The crossbow is equipped with a quick-release reel holder which also acts as an arrow guide at the start of the stock.
- It is equipped with a trigger with reverse escapement, extremely sensitive, with adjustable stroke, which allows additional tension of the bungee cords.
- Guaranteed waterproofing achieved by cellular resin buoyancy elements
- Tube geometry ensuring perfect rigidity
- Integral tube guidance depending on model
No product sparepart available