Its Concept stock is very popular with fishermen for its wrist adjustment and its two trigger sensitivities which provide great comfort underwater. The head of the rifle is an open head that can accommodate one or two single-strand bungee cords. It has excellent shooting quality.
The CONCEPT CARBONE spearfishing speargun is equipped with :
- A profiled carbon tube of the “cuttlebone” type with integral guidance Ø 28 mm
- A Coralign arrow with Ø 7 mm stainless steel pins
- A set of dyneline shells
- One single strand latex bungee cord Ø 18 mm
- A single line kit
- A reel with a capacity of 30 m, delivered with braid. Note that the Concept Carbone 125 cm crossbow is equipped with a large capacity reel (50 m and delivered with braid).
- An adjustable stock with right-handed or left-handed thumb rest.
- The inclination of the handle in relation to the axis of the tube can be adjusted millimetrically with a variable angle of your choice from 90 to 170°. The adjustment is instantaneous. Requires no dismantling and can be carried out in water, while in use (patented system).
- The handle is molded in non-slip rubber.
- The crossbow is equipped with a quick-release reel support which also acts as an arrow guide from the stock.
- It is fitted with an inverted escapement trigger, extremely sensitive, with adjustable stroke, which allows tensioning of the additional rubber bands.
- Guaranteed water tightness achieved by buoyancy elements in high-density alveolar resin.
- Tube geometry ensuring perfect rigidity
No product sparepart available