Wing BCD Diverite Transplate XT Rec EXP (45Lb) PK3543
BCD SET DIVERITE TRANSPLATE XT + REC EXP WING 45LB
Package Include :
- TransPlate XT Harness
- Tank Straps
- XT Lite SS Backplate
- Rec EXP Wing
- 1.5" Crotch Strap
BC2119 DIVERITE XT LITE SS BACKPLATE
Our laser-cut, CNC deburred and electropolished XT Lite backplate was designed with rounded corners to prevent pressure points and snagging. Built-in holes for bungee allow divers to sidemount stage bottles without the need for modification and slots for cam bands make it easy to carry a single tank with no need for an adapter. At 2.5 pounds, the XT Lite backplate is perfect for travel or anywhere you are trying to save weight.
- 14 Gauge low carbon 316L Stainless Steel
- Laser cut, CNC deburred edges
- Electropolished and Laser Engraved
- 2.61 lbs (1.18 kg)
- 10.5 in (26.7 cm) at the widest point x 15 in (39.4 cm)
- 1.25 in (3.2 cm) depth (with contour)
T3550 DIVERITE TRANSPLATE XT LITE HARNESS
- Made in USA
- Available in sizes Medium through XXL
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance. 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap
- Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted. Note: Size Medium has only one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel hardware is used throughout including: (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap (except Size Medium that has only one bent D-ring per shoulder) and (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution
- Acetyl resin engineered plastic quick release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don
- 1-inch nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 1-inch quick release buckle are used for a chest strap
- Marine grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward or backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance
BC4300 DIVERITE REC EXP WING
The Rec Series is a hybrid wing that can be worn on single or double tanks, making it one of our most popular wings.
When diving a single tank, our Gusset Control System streamlines the wing, keeping it close to the body. This avoids the “taco” effect of the wing wrapping around the tank, away from the diver, which diminishes buoyancy control. Available in single or dual bladder, the Rec Series has 45 pounds (20.4 kg) of lift and can accommodate two 85 cubic foot (12 L) backmounted cylinders.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon divers side panel. Both the Rec EXP (Model BC 4300) and Rec XT (Model 5300) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Weight: 3.12 lbs (1.41 kg).
- Lift: 45 lbs (20.4 kg).
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures.
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools.
- Comes equipped with choice of 16 in rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16 in or 12 in elbow along with either 15 in, 22 in, or 27 in low pressure inflation hose.
- Two sets of two marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim.
- Approximate Dimensions Uninflated: 24 in tall x 23 in wide (60.9 cm x 58.4 cm).
- Model BC 4300 Rec EXP has an outer bag made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion.
No product sparepart available