Soft Plate Harness BCD Diverite Transpac XT T3350
The TransPac is not only an incredibly versatile diving tool, it was also designed to be comfortable enough to hike tanks through thousands of feet of dry cave passage.
TransPac XT Harness
Dive the TransPac XT Harness with a single tank, backmounted doubles, sidemount, or with a rebreather by simply swapping out the wing along with some additional mounting accessories. The TransPac is compatible with any XT or EXP wing in the Dive Rite line. Add accessories like gear pockets, weight pockets, a line cutter, knife, or additional D-rings with ease.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Sizes: Small to XXL (including Large and XL Short options).
- Weight: 4.25-5 pounds (2-2.25 kg) depending on size.
- Backplate: 1000 denier nylon fabric.
- Webbing: 2 inch (50 mm). Rated at 7,000 pounds of breaking strength.
- Hardware: Marine-grade stainless steel throughout. 2-inch D-rings.
- Cam Straps: 2 x 36 inches (5 x 91.4 cm).
- Crotch Strap: 1.5 inches (3.8 cm).
- Acetal resin quick-release buckles.
No product sparepart available