Wing BCD Diverite Transplate XT Classic XT (60Lb) PK3554
Classic Wing has been dived and proven many times over, leading the way for divers to penetrate deep into caves, explore shipwrecks, or cruise comfortably deep on an ocean ledge.
BCD SET DIVERITE TRANSPLATE XT + CLASSIC XT WING 60LB
Package Include :
- TransPlate XT Harness
- Tank Straps
- XT Lite SS Backplate
- Classic XT Wing
- 1.5" Crotch Strap
BC2119 DIVERITE XT LITE SS BACKPLATE
Our laser-cut, CNC deburred and electropolished XT Lite backplate was designed with rounded corners to prevent pressure points and snagging. Built-in holes for bungee allow divers to sidemount stage bottles without the need for modification and slots for cam bands make it easy to carry a single tank with no need for an adapter. At 2.5 pounds, the XT Lite backplate is perfect for travel or anywhere you are trying to save weight.
- 14 Gauge low carbon 316L Stainless Steel
- Laser cut, CNC deburred edges
- Electropolished and Laser Engraved
- 2.61 lbs (1.18 kg)
- 10.5 in (26.7 cm) at the widest point x 15 in (39.4 cm)
- 1.25 in (3.2 cm) depth (with contour)
T3550 DIVERITE TRANSPLATE XT LITE HARNESS
- Made in USA
- Available in sizes Medium through XXL
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance. 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap
- Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted. Note: Size Medium has only one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel hardware is used throughout including: (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap (except Size Medium that has only one bent D-ring per shoulder) and (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution
- Acetyl resin engineered plastic quick release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don
- 1-inch nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 1-inch quick release buckle are used for a chest strap
- Marine grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward or backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance
BC5400 DIVERITE CLASSIC XT WING
Designed solely for double tanks and with the option of a single or dual bladder, the Classic XT provides 60 pounds (27.2 kg) of lift, which can accommodate two 104 cubic foot (17 L) backmounted cylinders and two 80 cubic foot (11 L) stage bottles.
Supporting heavy doubles and stage bottles is one thing, but being able to properly balance and stabilize that amount of heavy gear for proper trim while swimming is where the Classic XT really shines. The donut-shape design provides excellent stability and control while diving by keeping a volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an optional integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect, promotes effective streamlining and puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tanks) for superior horizontal trim. The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its’ full capacity.
Designed to handle the extremes, the Classic XT is built using our rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, along with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel. Inside the SuperFabric® outer shell, a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder enhances the ruggedness and superior performance of the Classic XT.
The Classic XT comes equipped with a choice of a 12- or 16-inch elbow or a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) along with an appropriate low-pressure inflation hose. It also has two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes for attaching the wing to a harness and set of tanks.
As a part of our modular BCD system, the Classic XT can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal back plate and webbing harness.
The Classic XT is backed by our Worry-Free Lifetime Guarantee and are made exclusively in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Outer Bag: SuperFabric® brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Inner Bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 60 lbs (27.2 kg)
- Cylinder Accommodation: Two 104 cubic foot (17 L) backmounted cylinders and two 80 cubic foot (11 L) stage bottles
- 15, 22, or 27 in (38, 55.8, or 68.5 cm) LP inflator hose
- 16 in rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12 or 16 in elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane Flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Size: 24 in tall x 26 in wide (60.9 cm x 66 cm)
No product sparepart available