Torch Narrow Orca D520 12-72 Degree 5000K (1000 Lumens)
Orca Torch D520, a mid sized diving light.
Offering a simple, and reliable rotary switch design. Featuring a bright 1000 lumens output from the Cree 5000k LED. Powered by a single rechargable 18650 battery with up to a burntime of nearly 2 hours. Battery charging protection is built in. Tested down to 150 meters depth, with a diamond grade anodized Aluminum body, the D520 is clearly designed to be seen, and to last. Searching for a new dive light? The ORCATORCH D520 is a great contender! Palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch. Simple to operate with less to go wrong.
1000 lumens of performance from the Cree LED, with up to 2 hours burn-time from a single rechargable battery (included). Depth rated to 150 meters, and featuring the expected battery electronic protections.
- CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED (5000k), its max output can reach 1000 lumens,
- Uses 1*18650/2*CR123A/2*16340 battery
- Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
- Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meter
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
No product sparepart available