Deluxe Transplate Harness BCD Diverite T3550
Designed like a mountaineer’s backpack, the TransPlate harness disperses weight across the hips and back, minimizing shoulder strain.
T3550 - DELUXE HARNESS BCD DIVERITE TRANSPLATE W/ COMFORT PAD
When used with a 6-pound steel backplate, divers can remove or minimize weight pockets. Adjustable straps adapt to a wide variety of exposure suits and means easy donning and doffing. The modular design allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories.
Note: Stainless steel backplates, XT Lite backplates, and cam straps are sold separately.
- Made in USA
- Available in sizes Medium through XXL
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance. 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap
- Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted. Note: Size Medium has only one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel hardware is used throughout including: (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap (except Size Medium that has only one bent D-ring per shoulder) and (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution
- Acetyl resin engineered plastic quick release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don 1-inch nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 1-inch quick release buckle are used for a chest strap
- Marine grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward or backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance
- Medium: 2 lbs, 7 oz (1.10 kg), Large: 2 lbs, 8 oz (1.16 kg), XL: 2 lbs, 9 oz (1.16 kg), XXL: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
No product sparepart available