AC3203 - POUCH POCKET DIVERITE STORAGE VERTICAL ZIP
The bellows pocket has a large opening for easy access even when diving with gloves. Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a heavy-duty zipper closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 1
- Closes via a heavy duty zipper
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Two 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10-in. high x 6-in. wide x 2.5-in. deep (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
No product sparepart available