AC3202 - POUCH POCKET DIVERITE STORAGE VELCRO
Bellows Vertical Velcro Pocket w/Daisy Chain (AC3202) to your diving rig allows you to bring everything you need on a dive and takes the worry out of losing your valuable gear.
Designed in a vertical fashion with a Velcro flap closure on the short edge of the pocket, the Bellows Vertical Velcro Pocket w/Daisy Chainrequires less space on a waist strap yet still allows you to carry everything you need on a dive. Along with the large internal compartment, the Velcro flap incorporates a small, heavy-duty zipper compartment providing additional storage for your much needed accessories.
Created using webbing loops sewn to the pocket to form a chain (daisy chain) as used on backpacks in the hiking and mountaineering world, the loops allow for the attachment of our cutting device’s uniquely designed sheaths that clip directly into the daisy loops. Attach a line cutter, trauma sheers, or any tool to a daisy loop for quick and easy access.
Need room for securing line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light; the bellows pocket comes with a 36-inch (92 cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a Velcro flap closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
- Material: 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage compartments: 2
- Closes via a Velcro flap on the main compartment and a heavy-duty zipper on the flap compartment
- Lanyard: Internal 36-inch long (92 cm) (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Two 2-inch (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2-inch webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal depth: Expands from 0.5-in. to 2.5-in. (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10-in. high x 6-in. wide x 2.5-in. deep (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g)
No product sparepart available