Speargun Imersion Concept Carbon ACR908-ACR1058
A reel with a capacity of 30 m, delivered with braid. Note that the Concept Carbone 125 cm crossbow is equipped with a large capacity reel (50 m and delivered with braid).
The CONCEPT CARBONE spearfishing speargun is equipped with:
- A profiled carbon tube of the “cuttlebone” type with integral guidance Ø 28 mm
- A Coralign arrow with Ø 7 mm stainless steel pins
- A set of dyneline shells
- One single strand latex bungee cord Ø 18 mm
- A single line kit
- A reel with a capacity of 30 m, delivered with braid. Note that the Concept Carbone 125 cm crossbow is equipped with a large capacity reel (50 m and delivered with braid).
- An adjustable stock with right-handed or left-handed thumb rest.
- The inclination of the handle in relation to the axis of the tube can be adjusted millimetrically with a variable angle of your choice from 90 to 170°. The adjustment is instantaneous. Requires no dismantling and can be carried out in water, while in use (patented system).
- The handle is molded in non-slip rubber.
- The crossbow is equipped with a quick-release reel support which also acts as an arrow guide from the stock.
- It is fitted with an inverted escapement trigger, extremely sensitive, with adjustable stroke, which allows tensioning of the additional rubber bands.
- Guaranteed water tightness achieved by buoyancy elements in high-density alveolar resin.
- Tube geometry ensuring perfect rigidity
No product sparepart available