Sidemount BCD Diverite Nomad Ray System BC4500
The Nomad Ray is the product of years of design, development, field testing, and feedback from some of the world’s leading sidemount divers and instructors.
SIDEMOUNT BCD DIVERITE NOMAD RAY SYSTEM
The result is a sidemount system that has a flat, streamlined fit and an ergonomic shape that sits tight against the diver’s body. Its unique and innovative features will appeal to sidemount divers of all skill levels. The Nomad Ray is perfectly adapted to diving aluminum or steel tanks, in warm or cold water, from entry level sidemount dives to the most demanding technical exploration. A forty-two pound lift capacity provides the buoyancy necessary for heavy steel tanks and multiple stage or deco bottles.Tech Info :
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Lift Capacity: 42 pounds (19 kg).
- Sizing : Fully adjustable, one size fits all (user replaceable 2-inch webbing used throughout).
- Weight: 5.7 pounds (2.6 kg).
- Outer Shell: SuperFabric® material with 600 denier nylon fabric on the backside center panel and 1000 denier nylon fabric on the diver’s side.
- Inner Bladder: Heavy-duty 420 denier nylon fabric (laminated).
- Adjustable Bungee System: 42 inches of diamond braid bungee for each side adjustment.
- Hose: 16 inch (30.4 cm) corrugated hose with an inflate/deflate valve. Can be configured on the left or right side.
- Internal Weight Pockets: Three padded, internal pockets that can hold up to five pounds of either hard or soft weight.
- Hardware: Marine-grade stainless steel throughout. Two angled D-rings on the shoulders, two angled D-rings on the waist, two sliding waist D-rings, two chest bungee retainer slides, 2 rear drop D-rings for primary tank attachment, and one dog bone crotch strap double D-ring for a bonus place to clip off accessories.
- Crotch Strap: 2 inch (5 cm) padded strap with a scooter ring.
- Bailout Bladder (Optional) Lift Capacity: 25 pounds (11.3 kg).
No product sparepart available