Mask Beuchat GP1 Low Volume With Mount Camera 153002
GP1 Beuchat Low volume mask Integrated attachment for a Go Pro type action camera Huge field of vision Extremely comfortable silicon skirt
MASK BEUCHAT GP1 FRAMELESS (W/ MOUNT CAMERA)
- Attachment to hold an action cam to film your dives
- Fitted with an integrated holder for a top-mounted Go Pro type action camera
- Camera holder located on the top of the mask to avoid impacting the comfort and water tightness of the skirt; camera aligned horizontally to capture images easily within the field of vision of the SCUBA diver or spearfisher
- Rim designed to provide solid support for the holder and the camera
- Holder allows the camera to be set at the angle required
- Very small volume (125 cm3) makes the mask ideal for taking pictures while SCUBA diving, free diving, spearfishing or snorkelling.
- Large field of vision ideal for divers who want to:
- Keep a close eye on their surroundings and whatever they choose to film
- Take advantage of the exceptionally wide angle image covered by the camera
- The very small internal volume of the Beuchat GP1 mask reduces the amount of effort needed to equalise pressure. This small volume combines with the micro-adjustable ultra-flexible anallergic silicon skirt to make the GP1 an extremely comfortable mask to wear.
- Used with a camera attached, the mask remains securely balanced on the face even during long dives.
- Tempered glass lenses
No product sparepart available