Long Wetsuit Waterproof WP Skin Men 1mm
The WPSKIN offers 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) which blocks out over 98% of the sun’s harmful rays.
WPSKIN SUPER STRETCH LYCRA
Is the water too warm for a regular wetsuit but you’re still in need of sun- and rash protection? Then this is an excellent overall dive skin for you. In addition – if you struggle to get your wetsuit on, the problem is solved with WPSKIN. A full rash guard suit in super-stretch Lycra makes donning your wetsuit easy. The WPSKIN offers 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) which blocks out over 98% of the sun’s harmful rays.
Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water, after each dive. Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- MATERIAL – Super-stretch spandex/Lycra. Ultraviolet protection factor 50+. Protection in warm water from sun and possible jellyfish (or other nasties!).
- SEAMS – Flatlock seams with high quality polyester and nylon thread.
- BACK-ZIP – High-quality YKK #5 Vislon zipper with 100% stainless steel slider.
- ANATOMICAL FIT – Super stretchy – fits all body shapes.
- GENDER – Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- WRIST AND ANKLES – Thumb and foot loops.
- PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans.
No product sparepart available