Jacket BCD Cressi Start Pro
Its high level of buoyancy (notably in the smaller models) makes this jacket ideal for beginners, diving schools or renting.
The basic version of the BCD has received excellent reviews in dive centers.
- 500 denier cordura (exterior) and 420 denier nylon (interior)
- External ballast-carrying pockets with quick-release safety buckle
- 2 very big multipurpose zip pockets
- ultralight rigid backplate with carrying handle.
- 3 pressure relief valves.
- Four 40 mm engineering plastic D-rings 2 on the shoulder straps and 2 on the lower part of the air cell.
- Two 25mm engineering plastic D-rings on the pockets.
- Size indicated clearly on the shoulder strap.
- Shoulder straps with 50mm buckles.
No product sparepart available