Dive Computer Cressi Michelangelo
DIVE COMPUTER CRESSI MICHELANGELO
Cressi Computer Michelangelo Wrist Dive Computer MICHELANGELO is the successor of the prestigious Leonardo and has been designed, developed and 100% produced in Italy by its subsidiary Cressi Elettronica.
It is a computer of completely modular construction, robust and with a large UFDS screen that inherits the proverbial ease of navigation and menus of computers with Cressi software.
- Depth Gauge mode,
- Free mode,
- Reset option.
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and deep stop.
- Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of Cressi dive computers, therefore, with easy reading, access to data and modification of model parameters.
- The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to the large amount of information is always very intuitive even with a single button.
- "Use Friendly Display System".
- The distribution of information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate reading.
- All data are segmented with slight separation lines that facilitate reading even in a stressful or emergency situation.
- Display backlit by push-button or in case of alarm.
- New high performance and low consumption processor.
- Allows much faster data processing, more power backlighting and sound of alarms and doubles the autonomy of the battery compared to previous models.
- CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM.
- Battery CR2450 able by the user without tools.
- Interface with connection to the diving computer by means of Bluetooth simply supporting the computer and connection to the Pc with cable USB.
- Software compatible with all Windows and Mac versions.
- Depth gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
No product sparepart available