- Made in USA
- Inner Bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
- LP inflator hose
- 16 in rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12 or 16 in elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane Flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)
- Size: 22 in tall x 19 in wide (55.8 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Model BC 5200 Voyager XT: SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
Bladder Wing BCD Diverite Voyager XT (35Lb) BC5200
Voyager XT (Model 5200) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
Equipped with a choice of a 12- or 16-inch elbow or a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), appropriate low-pressure inflation hose, and two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes for attaching the wing to a harness, the Voyager Series can accommodate any diver’s needs.As a part of our modular BCD system, the Voyager Series wings can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
No product sparepart available