Wing BCD Diverite Transpac XT Voyager XT (35Lb) PK3352
The Voyager Series wings include donut-shaped air cells for single-tank diving and provide divers with essential buoyancy control.
BCD SET DIVERITE TRANSPAC XT + VOYAGER XT WING 35LB
Package Include :
- TransPac XT Harness with tank straps
- Voyager XT Wing
- 1.5" Crotch Strap
- Pair of 20lb QR Weight Pockets.
T3350 Dive Rite TransPac XT :
The Package starts with the Dive Rite TransPac XT Harness, exceptionally rugged, yet beautifully streamlined, the TransPac XT redefines expectations about function and comfort in Scuba harnesses. Dive Rites radically updated TransPac XT now provides a true mountaineer backpack design with an integrated hip belt, molded foam lumbar support and ergonomic shoulder pads.
The TransPac XT evenly balances weight across the hips and back distributing the weight of single or double tanks. The wrap-around hip belt made of dual density foam, snugly hugs the lower back giving critical support and cushioning. Narrow, double foam shoulder pads fit perfectly beneath the 2" (5.1cm) shoulder webbing to give chafe free comfort. The high-tech, molded foam lumbar pad is contoured in all the right places with mesh airflow channels for instant draining topside and doubles as a lift bag sleeve with an integrated pocket. Chest support strap provides ultimate load distribution and when used with the removable, 1.5" (3.8cm) crotch strap provides outstanding stability and comfort in the water.
BC5200 Dive Rite Voyager XT Wing:
The donut-shaped design of the Voyager Series wing provides greater stability and control while diving by keeping an even volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect and promotes effective streamlining, puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tank) for superior horizontal trim. The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity. Even floating on the surface, the Voyager Series wings excel by keeping the diver in a vertical position when used in conjunction with a harness and crotch strap; it won’t tip you over.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material, available in 5 different color combinations, or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel. Both the Voyager EXP (Model BC 4700) and Voyager XT (Model 5200) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
- Made in USA
- Inner Bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
- LP inflator hose
- 16 in rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12 or 16 in elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane Flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)
- Size: 22 in tall x 19 in wide (55.8 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Model BC 5200 Voyager XT: SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Available in 5 color combinations: Black/Gray (Standard), Black/Red, Black/Pink, Black/Blue, and OD Green (Limited Edition)
No product sparepart available