Speargun Imersion Triaxx Carbon ACTX908-ACTX1008
A Carbon Triaxx Tube Ø 28 mm
The TRIAXX spearfishing speargun is equipped with:
- A Carbon Triaxx Tube Ø 28 mm
- An arrow Ø 6mm Coralign stainless steel
- A set of articulated shells
- A pair of Ø 16 mm rubber bands
- A single line kit
- An adjustable stock with right-handed or left-handed thumb rest.
- The inclination of the handle in relation to the axis of the tube can be adjusted millimetrically with a variable angle of your choice from 90 to 170°. The adjustment is instantaneous. Requires no dismantling and can be carried out in water, while in use (patented system).
- The handle is molded in non-slip rubber.
- The crossbow is equipped with a quick-release reel support which also acts as an arrow guide from the stock.
- It is fitted with an inverted escapement trigger, extremely sensitive, with adjustable stroke, which allows tensioning of the additional rubber bands.
No product sparepart available