Ring Strobe Flash Weefine GN24 Weefine WFS05
The Weefine WFS05 ring strobes are specifically designed for underwater use to provide the most colorful and natural wide-angle lighting on the market. A professional grade round flash tube and powder coated reflector produce perfectly a soft, stunningly warm 5500K light.
WFS05 - STROBE FLASH WEEFINE RING STROBE GN24 (W/ YS SCREW MOUNT)
- Full power guide number at 1m/ISO 100: 24
- Color temperature: 5500K
- Beam ange of coverage underwater: 90 degrees
- LED lighting: 1 watt spotlight and 1-watt red light
- GN levels: / 1/1.4/2/2.8/4/5.6/8/11/16/22/24
- Flashes per full charge : 1200 times at full power flashes
- Recycle time: Approx. 1.5 seconds at full flash
- Battery: 14.8V 50.32Wh Li-ion batteries pack
- Depth rating: 100m
- Connection: optical connection (for flash cable as well as remote control)
- At the rear of the WFS02 strobe there is a small LCD-screen which permanently displays the number of remaining flashes. You can also see briefly whether you are in manual flash mode or in TTL sync mode.
Long running time The Weefine WFS02 sets a new standard for underwater strobes, it can trigger over 1000 flashes with GN24 per battery charge.
Remote control This innovative underwater strobe can be remoted controllable. The strobe unit allows the pilot lights (red/white) to be switched on, off, from red to white and the luminosity to be adjusted.
Focus lights The Weefine WFS02 is equipped with two focus lights. The built-in modeling light automatically turns off and back on when taking a still photo to avoid over exposure.
Connections There are two optical sockets at the bottom of the strobe. One is for the main fiber optical cable that comes from the housing, the other is for the optical cable that comes from the optional remote controller
No product sparepart available